Board index Sell & Buy Barkas B1000 for sale

Barkas B1000 for sale

Sell or buy spares, vehicles and tools

Post Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:49 pm

For sale 1989 Barkas B1000 ,Reg in UK ,MOT Jan 2017,solid,usable and everything works except the petrol heater. There is a full set of curtains and seats have been professionally recovered . Now the bad points, i BRUSH painted this about 8 years ago and there is now some rust around windows ( see photos). The van desperately needs rubbed down and a proper respray. Included are a good side door, rusty rear door ,body cuts and some new panels. Also 5 PNEUMANT tyres ( old but good tread) and a front silencer/exhaust. I have much more spares available at extra cost . Please e-mail edwinbeamish@yahoo.co.uk or phone 02837568609 6pm-9.30pm (prefer e-mail) £2200 ono

Post Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:10 pm

i have been asked about the interior . First thing is it needs a good clean :lol: There isn't really an interior at minute. The back is panelled with hardboard covered in vinyl. There is a wooden floor covered with carpet and a full set of curtains. In the back is one double original bench seat which has been recovered to match front seats. The rear seat has seatbelts

Return to Sell & Buy